The Remodeling Excellence (REX) Awards are presented by the Remodelors Council of the Master Builders Association of Pierce County. Every year, this event celebrates and recognizes quality craftsmanship and superior remodeling expertise. Festivities include a cocktail hour, dinner, and awards ceremony.
Entrants are urged to attend and to invite staff, subcontractors, homeowner clients, as well as friends and business partners. This is an opportunity to show appreciation and support to all involved in a project.
Each Entry Form must include the following:
- Completed Entry Form, for each entry
- Entry fee: $100 per project
- Project photos (no more than 16 for whole house, 12 for all other projects) on a flashdrive (including at least 2 before pictures.) or online at Drop Box location: https://www.dropbox.com/request/uG99WBjWKtlG0osBdVQ2
- Project floor plans (line drawing are OK) printed or on flashdrive / DropBox
- Project descriptions (100-word Project Overview & 400-word Project Outline) on separate files (sheets of paper)
- ONE PROJECT PHOTO 5 x 7 Before / ONE PROJECT PHOTO 8 x 10 AFTER for Story Board.
- ONE 5 x 7 photo of Entrant for Participant Board – ONLY one needed
- Mail packet to MBA of Pierce County (please, no emails), bring completed packet to MBA Office, or submit online at https://www.dropbox.com/request/uG99WBjWKtlG0osBdVQ2.
Completed MBA REX Entry Form(s) must be received at the MBA Office by 4:30 pm, April 20, 2018
(Did you include everything?)
Send or Deliver packets to:
MBA of Pierce County – REX Awards
Attn: Lisa Simmons
3711 Center St
Tacoma, WA 98409
Please do not send entry forms/submittal packets via email.
Important REX Awards Requirements and Criteria
- REX awards are intended to recognize remodeling projects that demonstrate outstanding excellence and professionalism in design, materials, creativity, etc.
- You must be a current MBAPC member AND a current Remodelors™ Council member OR a current Design Professionals Council member to enter the REX Awards.
- Current MBAPC RC Builder Members may enter all categories.
- Current MBAPC RC or DPC Associate Members may enter categories – 20 Outdoor Living, 21 Landscaping, 22 Residential Specialty/Open 23 Interior Design and 24 Architecture.
- All entrants must be current members of MBA PIERCE and Remodelors™ Council or the MBA PIERCE and the Design Professionals Council prior to the entry deadline (April 20, 2018.)
- Projects must have been completed after January 1, 2016.
- Photos, floor plans and descriptions should be recorded on a CD, DVD, flash drive, or online (flash drive can be returned).
- Project photos, floor plans and descriptions may not be marked with any form of company identification – this included name of architect or pictures of individuals in the photos of before.
- Submit your entry packet via US mail, hand deliver to MBA Office, or submit online at https://www.dropbox.com/request/uG99WBjWKtlG0osBdVQ2.
- You may submit your own home for an entry project.