Member Rebate Program
The Member Rebate Program rewards BIAW members with cash rebates for using any of over 50 participating manufacturers, regardless of your company’s size. The Member Rebate Program is an exciting program that can actually put money back into your pocket. Through this program, the country's leading manufacturers pay rebates as their way of thanking our members for their loyalty to their products. You may already be utilizing many of these products, so why not get paid a rebate for something you're already doing?
- The program does not require builders or remodelers to change how they do business
- The supply chain is not affected
- No receipts are required
- A simple claim form is all that is needed to be filled out
- Claims are filled out quarterly for all homes or projects that are closed or completed
Sounds like a lot of work? It’s not! We do all the paperwork and mail you a quarterly rebate check directly. When you register, you simply indicate which of the eligible manufacturers you already use. Then, on a quarterly basis, you are mailed a rebate check. result of using the combined buying power of BIAW’s builders and remodelers, combined with many other state associations, to qualify for the same manufacturer rebates the nation’s largest builders receive. You don’t have to change how you purchase anything and don’t have to submit receipts. It couldn’t be any easier!
The average rebate per Builder/Remodel Company who participated in 2018 was $1,366.10!
How to Receive Rebates:
1) Register: To start receiving your rebate, please register (tell us where to mail the check). If already registered, skip to the next step. >>Register
2) Calendar & Deadline: View the calendar to determine what you can claim for and when the deadline is to submit. >>Calendar
3) Claim: Every Quarter if you have a completed home, remodeling project or multifamily unit that used any of our participating Manufacturers, complete and submit the current Rebate Claim Form. >>Claim Form
4) Once your Rebate Claim has been submitted, please view our Claims Process link for details on when you will receive your Remittance Statement and your Rebate Check.
Participating Manufacturers (Click Image)
Questions? Contact by phone at 866-849-8400 or email info@HBArebates.com.