This class has been cancelled.
R.O.I.I.® Select R.O.I.I. Select
The ABCs of Claim Management Class
As a condition of enrollment in R.O.I.I.® Select all member participants are required to attend this class.Failure to take this class could affect your enrollment in the program. We request the company owner or person(s) responsible for hiring personnel and/or return to work/hiring decisions attend the class.
Attendees will learn how a proactive approach to claims management can improve your bottom line. This information-packed, interactive, one and one-half to two-hour class will teach you effective ways to close claims quickly and what you can do to prevent a work place injury.
What The Class Will Teach You
What The Class Will Cover
- The warning signs of a bogus claim
- How to prevent a claim from spinning out of control
- How a Return-to-Work program works and how you can get reimbursed for half of the payroll costs of employees on modified duty work
- How better hiring practices can actually reduce injuries in your work place and save you time, money and aggravation
- What you can do to influence the costs of an injured employee
- Your role and responsibility in the claim process
- How BIAW helps you through the claims process
Please register with R.O.I.I.® Select Enrollment Coordinator Jessica Bass at 360-352-7800, ext. 132 or firstname.lastname@example.org.