We are so excited to hold our first in person Remodelor's Council event of 2021 held at Seldens Designer Home Furnishings side outdoor area!
We will be holding a Round Table event where the speakers will cover the topic of lead times, supply and demand, how long wait times are and the impact of not being able to get certain products, etc. We hope you will join us!
Dinner and drinks will be provided (RSVP required).
Round Table Speakers:
Albert Lee Appliance - Susan Mickelson
Bellmont Cabinet Co. - Tyler Higgins
- Current demand outweighs supply.
- Disruption to supply chain- containers, components, circuits, insulation, etc.
- Stock available in most categories if you are not “model specific”.
- Lead times: 12-16 weeks/more for color.
- How to counteract:
- Keep product as long as possible if it can still be used.
- Store product as it becomes available so it is in your possession.
- Staffing difficulties: Currently hiring for all positions.
Gray Lumber - Milt Farvour & Yontz Miller
- Growing lead times in our cabinet industry.
- The container shortage and movement of product domestically and globally.
- The man-made materials and the success we are having getting those out of our factory in a timely manner.
What is the Remodelors ™ Council?
- Price trend
- Availability of key items
- When will it improve
The Remodelors ™ Council (RC) provides a forum for the remodelers in our association to present issues and programs related to the remodeling industry. Contact MBA Pierce at 253-272-2112
for information about membership.