The Design Professionals Council (DPC) invites all MBA Pierce members to join us for a special discussion on the hot topic of Aging-in-Place.
This hybrid event will include activities a week prior to the Zoom via "DPC Bingo" which will feature 9 participating member companies who will showcase an item or design element of the trending Aging-in-Place needs of our builders and remodelers.
DPC Bingo will feature websites as well as in-person showroom visits when available. Please RSVP for Zoom credentials for the March 11th meeting and to receive your "DPC Bingo" card and begin the race to fill out every square.
Completed bingo cards must be submitted at the Zoom and those with the most completed will be entered to win prizes provided by Ferguson, Contract Furnishings Mart, and Stone Resources Group. Must be present at the Zoom to win!
DPC Aging-in-Place Special Featuring:
What is the Design Professionals Council?
- Innovative Hardwood Flooring Inc - Tara Cresswell
- Contract Furnishings Mart - Cristina Gotti
- Water Concepts - Kari Stuns
- Reier Construction - Lucy Wilson
- Seldens Designer Home Furnishings - Bonnie Stromberg & Kim Fuller
- Stone Resources Group - Barbara Weatherford
- Ferguson - Katherine Yackle
- Signature Design & Cabinetry - Chelsea Currah & Crystal Delgado
- Glacier Window & Door - Carrie Cook
This council works to bring greater value to its members through effective education programs and opportunities to interact and network with those in the industry. The Design Professionals Council
(DPC) is a community of individuals from diverse construction design fields and professions that desire to improve the business and economic welfare of the building industry in Pierce County.
DPC promotes education programs, develops new courses, and creates an environment rich in opportunity for members to interact and network through council-sponsored events. Joining DPC is an opportunity to become a part of a unique network of decision makers in the industry.