Join us for a Caddyshack theme
tournament at the 2021 Annual Golf Classic on June 17th, 2021 at North Shore Golf Course!
"Stop thinking, let things happen and be the ball." -Ty Web
8:00 a.m. - Registration Opens
9:30 a.m. - Shotgun Start
Registration includes Breakfast / Lunch / Snacks, Cart Rental, Drink Tickets, Green Fees, and a SWAG Bag. Sponsors will provide games, freebies, beverages and snacks. Sign up early to reserve your spot. Only 36 team spots available and only four (4) golfers per team. Individuals may register and will be assigned to a team.
All extras are open to pre-purchase this year so there will be less lines and cash handling the day of the event.
- New! This year we have added golf cart wraps available for purchase! These products are removable, repositionable & reusable. The window strip wrap is the most popular for $100 or there is a complete set of four wraps for $175. Please see the image at the bottom of the page to see the positions and example. This is something you can purchase at checkout and then Shannon and the vendor will work with you to order and apply to your golf cart(s) the day of the event!
- We will have several raffle prizes up for grabs. For $5 you will receive 1 raffle ticket or for $20 you will get 5 tickets!
- Shack Pack: $40.00 (1 per golfer)
- 2 chances to throw your golf ball
- 2 chances to kick your golf ball
- 1 foot of String - A continuation of your last putt - not allowed on a Closest to the Pin or Longest Drive hole
This year we are happy to announce we will be working with Metropolitan Development Council. The mission of Metropolitan Development Council is to work with and advocate for people experiencing poverty to ensure access to services, resources, and tools needed to create a more equitable community. They rely on the gifts, grants and donations from the community. Let's do our part to support this organization and their efforts!
How can you support?
About Metropolitan Development Council:
- We are donating 100 percent proceeds from the Shack Pack directly to MDC! The Shack Pack is $40 and can be pre-purchased online during registration or at the tournament
- MDC serves 16,000 individuals each year in Pierce County, with services in the areas of housing, education, employment, and healthcare that address the challenges faced by low-income individuals and families
For more information, visit their website at https://mdc-hope.org/
The course wants to make sure everyone is aware that they are staying up-to-date on any and all guidelines from the CDC. They want to make sure they are doing their best to keep everyone safe and healthy. Some ways they are doing this is by not having anyone touch the flag sticks, ball washers, rakes and keeping the golf carts in the morning spread out at a further distance so it is easier for golfers to social distance. Masks are required inside the golf pro shop, but not enforced on the golf course if the 6 feet apart social distance guideline is met.
MBA Pierce will post signage to remind people to practice social distancing. We will not be holding the awards banquet this year. We want to make sure everyone feels safe and respects social distance guidelines.
**If you are a sponsor who will be serving any kind of alcohol you MUST have a MAST Class 12 permit and purchase all alcohol through the golf course. This is something you can do online by clicking here
You must also purchase all alcohol from North Shore Golf Course. Please reach out to Luis Reyes at Lreyes@nshoregolf.com or 253-927-1375 to purchase and confirm your alcohol.
Sponsorships available for Golf:
Presenting Sponsor - SOLD
Supporting Sponsor - 1 available
Raffle Sponsor - 1 available
Breakfast Sponsor - SOLD
Lunch Sponsor - SOLD
Gift Sponsor - 3 available
Hospitality Cart Sponsor - SOLD
Beverage Cart Sponsor - 1 available
Entertainment Sponsor - SOLD
Putting Green Sponsor - SOLD
Driving Range Sponsor - SOLD
Tee Box Sponsor - 1 available
> Browse all MBA Pierce sponsorship information