SOLD OUT. Please contact Shannon Cox at email@example.com if you would like to be added to the wait list.
Join us for an 80's theme
tournament at the 2020 Annual Golf Classic on September 17th, 2020 at Oakbrook Golf Course!
8:00 a.m. - Registration Opens
9:30 a.m. - Shotgun Start
Registration includes Breakfast / Lunch / Snacks, Cart Rental, Drink Tickets, Green Fees, and a SWAG Bag. Sponsors will provide games, freebies, beverages and snacks. Sign up early to reserve your spot. Only 36 team spots available and only four (4) golfers per team. Individuals may register and will be assigned to a team.
All extras are open to pre-purchase this year so there will be less lines and cash handling the day of the event.
- We will have several raffle prizes up for grabs. For $5 you will receive 1 raffle ticket or for $20.00 you will get 5 tickets!
- Some of the raffle prizes include:
- A 20 person suite for a Rainier's Game for an April or May 2021 game - dinner and drinks included!
- And more!
- 80's theme Gnarly Pack: A pack of 2 Hooligans, 2 Shenanigans & one foot of String for your team it is $40.00.
- Hooligans - One turn to throw your golf ball
- Shenanigans - One turn to kick your golf ball
- String - A continuation of your last putt - not allowed on a Closest to the Pin or Longest Drive hole
The course wants to make sure everyone is aware that they are staying up-to-date on any and all guidelines from the CDC. They want to make sure they are doing their best to keep everyone safe and healthy. Some ways they are doing this is by not having anyone touch the flag sticks, ball washers, rakes and keeping the golf carts in the morning spread out at a further distance so it is easier for golfers to keep 6 feet apart and social distance. Masks are required inside the golf pro shop, but not enforced on the golf course if the 6 feet apart social distance guideline is met.
MBA Pierce will post signage to remind people to practice social distancing. We will not be holding the awards banquet this year. We want to make sure everyone feels safe and respects social distance guidelines.
**If you are a sponsor who will be serving any kind of alcohol you MUST have a MAST Class 12 permit and purchase all alcohol through the golf course. This is something you can do online by clicking here
. You must also purchase all alcohol from Oakbrook Golf Club. Please reach out to Crystal Reeves-Doyle at firstname.lastname@example.org
or 253-584-8888 to purchase and confirm your alcohol. To serve alcohol this year you will be required to wear gloves and a mask.