The City of Lakewood will be hosting a developer’s forum on June 15th.
When: June 15, 8:00 – 10:30 a.m.
Where: McGavick Conference Center, 4500 Steilacoom Blvd. SW
Description: Join the City of Lakewood for breakfast, networking, and education. Why Lakewood? Why Now? What opportunities await in the South Sound?
Speakers & Topics:
- Congressman Denny Heck – Federal Housing Priorities & Financial Services Committee Legislation
- Bill Adamson, South Sound Military & Communities Partnership – JBLM Priorities and Needs
- Pat Brewer, Coldwell Banker-Bain – Local Residential Real Estate Trends
- Commercial Real Estate Panel with Kidder Mathews, Neil Walter, and Northwest Building
- Josh Brown, Puget Sound Regional Council – A Regional Perspective
- Michelle Connor, Forterra – Sustainability and Future Development
Puyallup: A proposed ordinance which would have increased the system development charges (SDCs) for the City of Puyallup went before City Council for a second reading on May 24, 2016. The current/proposed SDCs are:
- Current: $3,130
- Proposed: $3,530
- Current: $4,520
- Proposed: $4,880
- Current: $1,760
- Proposed: $2,950