BIAW Health Insurance by EPK Benefits
For over 20 years, the BIAW Health Insurance Program has proudly served members of the building and construction industry by helping provide top notch employee benefit plans to their employees.
- Strength in Numbers – By pooling together thousands of companies across Washington state, we keep costs low.
- Custom Benefits – The BIAW Health Insurance Program offers over 25 medical benefit plans.
- Relationships – Our strategic partnerships with Regence BlueSheild, Asuris Northwest Health, Kaiser Permanente, Delta Dental and LifeMap give employees access to the best insurance carriers in Washington.
Contact BIAW's health insurance program administrators for more information: Capital Benefit Services is responsible for plan design, carrier renewal negotiations, employee communications, plan comparisons, employee meetings and evaluating additional benefit options. >>More Information
The BIAW Health Insurance program offers the most comprehensive and affordable health insurance coverage to members involved in the home building profession. As one of the largest multi-employer healthcare purchasing alliances in the Northwest, BIAW members are able to choose competitive and affordable health insurance options that fit your company’s individual needs. BIAW Health Insurance offers options for individual or group health insurance plans from top-rates companies, Health Savings Accounts (HSA), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA) and more. Let BIAW’s health insurance program administrators at EPK Benefits assist you in finding the best choice for affordable health insurance options for you and your employees.
Affordable Health Care
- Wide selection of benefits and cost-effective plans for every budget and company
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability plans
- 100% coverage for preventive care benefits included with all BIAW benefit plans
Contact BIAW's health insurance program administrators for more information:
Capital Benefit Services is responsible for plan design, carrier renewal negotiations, employee communications, plan comparisons, employee meetings and evaluating additional benefit options.
EPK & Associates, Inc., is the exclusive contract administrator for the BIAW Health Insurance Program. EPK provides direct customer service to both participating companies and employees.