Health Insurance Program
Providing Affordable Health Care Insurance Options
The BIAW Health Insurance Program is a non-profit, multiple employer, benefit program created for members of local building associations throughout the Pacific Northwest. Purchasing power, excellent benefits and rate stability are the cornerstones of the success of the BIAW Health Insurance program.
- The BIAW Program offers group medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans. Over 20 custom plan designs are available including: Health Savings Accounts, and voluntary dental plans, with a range of benefit and deductible levels.
- All BIAW benefit plans include 100% coverage for preventive care benefits such as well baby care, screeinings, annual physicals, and many more.
- All BIAW Regence BlueShield plans include coverage for on-the-job accidents (when the claimant is not covered under a workers' compensation program). Most other plans exclude these claims.
- No matter which combination of BIAW benefit plans your company selects, you will receive only one monthly billing statement, and make a single monthly payment.
- Exclusive Trust Consultants and Administrators
- EPK & Associates, Inc., is the exclusive contract administrator for the BIAW Health Insurance Program. EPK's employee benefit professionals provide direct customer service to both participating companies and employees, including claims and eligibility assistance, COBRA administration, etc.
- Capital Benefit Services, Inc.,the BIAW Trust Consulting Broker is responsible for plan design, carrier renewal negotiations, employee communications, plan comparisons, employee meetings and evaluating additional benefit options. CBS, Inc. can also assist with other employee benefits such as:
- Long-term and short-term disability
- Retirement Plans
- Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Voluntary Dental
- Members take advantage of significantly reduced rates well below the direct market. The pooling power of the members allow for competitive pricing from the region's foremost health insurers, including Regence BlueShield, Delta Dental and VSP.
The BIAW Health Insurance Program is one of the largest, multiple-employer, healthcare purchasing alliance in the Northwest with a long history of providing BIAW members the best healthcare benefits and pricing available.
You don't need to be a BIAW member to receive a free health insurance quote and comparison—but, you'll want to become a member once you see how great the savings are! If you're not a member or aren't sure, please contact MBA Pierce representative Jeremy Bright at 425-641-8093 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions regarding the BIAW Health Insurance Program, please call 1-800-545-7011, ext. 6.