- Must be a Pierce County resident, at least a graduating high school senior, applying to an accredited vocational school, two-year community or four-year college or university; or an enrolled student; and
- Be pursuing a degree by taking multiple courses in a field of study that enhances their education and benefits the building trades. Such fields may include association management, government affairs, architecture, engineering, business or other housing-related studies.
- Verification of enrollment in school will be necessary before scholarship funds are released.
- This scholarship focuses on school and community participation and is not directed solely toward academic performance. The applications of scholarship winners will be forwarded to the Building Industry Association of Washington for possible additional awards.
- Include two letters of recommendation and transcript of grades
Click here for 2013 Scholarship Application. Applications are due May 31